National Land Use Information Division
- Ensuring the database is the latest planning based on the availability of the data;
- Ensuring the data collected is in accordance with the Geographic Information System manual (GIS);
- Providing data to applicants within seven working days of receipt of completed applications.
- To develop, manage and coordinate the Department’s database;
- To manage, coordinate, integrate and monitor national land use information;
- To manage and coordinate development plan studies;
- To manage and coordinate intra and interdepartment data sharing;
- To coordinate advisory services in the geographic information system (GIS) field;
- To conduct management and administration; and,
- To manage and perform other official tasks as directed.
- Uploading and updating Land Use Information data from State town planning departments, Zone Project Offices and technical agencies into the database every six months;
- Organizing Land Use Information Planning Committee Meetings (JPMG) twice a year;
- Managing applications for Land Use Digital Data within seven days;
- Preparing national land use information reports once every two years.